Nadal's Mallorca sunset smash

Nadal's Mallorca sunset smash
By Majorca Daily Bulletin reporter

Mallorca tennis legend Rafa Nadal spent the weekend on his luxury yacht The Great White and posted some pictures of the sunset with the comment: "Beautiful sunset, amazing Mallorca.

Hope you guys are all well."

He will seen be back on court after he accepted a wild card into the Citi Open. The Mallorcan will compete in the ATP 500, to take place in Washington, D.C. from 2-8 August, for the first time.

“I am very excited to come to Washington for the first time,” Nadal said according to a tournament press release. “I have never been there and it’s one more place I wanted to come and play.

I am looking forward to playing again and Washington shall be the best start for the U.S. Summer Swing for me. Looking forward to seeing again my U.S. fans that I haven’t seen since I won the 2019 US Open in NYC! Vamos!”





July 12, 2021 at 07:00PM
via Majorca Daily Bulletin News Feed read more...

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios